Monday, September 6, 2010

post from lithuania

Today there was an envelope in the mail from Lithuania. My work has been published in the creative interior magazine Geros Idejos. Some months ago the editor Giedré asked me whether she could publish my work. In the list of unreadable publications it's a nice and colorful addition. Something to be proud of.

But what made me really proud today was Minne's report in the newspaper. Minne has applied as a freelance reporter and yesterday, his first assignment from the AD sports editor, was to report a football match. The funny thing is, he still has his other job and had to deliver his own news in his paper round this morning.

I've never had so much fun reading a football report.

9 comments:

  1. Is toch wel heel leuk, zo'n 'onleesbare publicaties-lijst'! Dit ziet er ook weer mooi uit, leuke foto van jou bij de krukjes, volgens mij had ik die nog nooit eerder gezien!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat een eer zeg, wat goed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeetje wat zul je trots zijn! en zeker op het laatste.... blijft bijzonder om je naam in de krant te zien, al zal je zoon daar vast heel erg snel aan wennen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, you do rock!! The article looks fabulous. Congratulations to Minnie too. Kindest, Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooa, im amazed. Can't remember how I found you in the jungle of blogs, but seriously your work is excellent - you really do rock.

    Is it ok to use a few of your nice pics in a post at my danish blog creagenda.dk?

    XXX Sine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geweldig!

    En dan heb ik ook nog mogen genieten van jouw thuis in "Nederland, mijn interier"....leuk!

    ~X~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I live in Lithuania and came here to your blog after picking up a copy of Geros Idejos. I can't read Lithuanian very well but I adore the Lithuanian aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete